The International Conference on Social Robotics 2010 will include tutorials in areas relevant to Social Robotics. Proposals for tutorials should contain:
(1) Title of the proposed tutorials;
(2) Names/affiliation of the presenters including a brief bio and contact information;
(3) An introduction (maximum 1 page), including the importance of the topic;
(4) The objectives of the proposed tutorial and a brief outline of the main target audiences;
(5) A presentation outline, maximum 2 pages, and an indication if there are multiple presenters, and how the presentation will be shared;
(6) A list of any special equipment necessary for the presentation, and to state if such equipment is to be supplied by the conference organizers.